Legal Structures for Organisations
- Incorporation of companies, modification and adaptation of memoranda and articles of association.
- Capital increase or decrease.
- Company dissolution and liquidation.
- Mergers, divisions and transformations.
- Appointment and termination of appointment of directors and secretaries, business powers of attorney.
- Member/Shareholder agreements.
- Commercial bookkeeping.
Branches and Permanent Establishments:
- Advice and arrangements for the constitution of Branches, Permanent Establishments and Companies for foreign businesses and non-residents.
Civil Law Partnerships and Joint Property Entities:
- Statute drafting.
Foundations and Associations:
- Formation and management.
Contract Advice and Drafting:
- Loan, agency, distribution, franchise, supply, service and sale of goods contracts. Leasing and renting. International contracts. Lease/tenancy and sale/purchase of premises contracts.
- Sale/purchase of businesses and goodwill.
- Out-of-court settlement of conflicts or claims for debts, services, competition, etc.
- Wills and Acceptances of Inheritance.
- Lease/tenancy and sale/purchase of housing, division and grouping of property.
- In rem rights on moveable and immoveable property.
ADMINISTRATIVE AND TAX LAW
- Inspections, appeals and claims against public authorities (licences, permits) and local, regional and national tax authorities.
- See labour area