- Notifying the Spanish Tax Authority and Local Tax Authorities of Taxable Persons’ registrations, modifications and deregistrations.
- Submission of returns for and payment of national, regional and municipal taxes in keeping with the taxpayer's calendar.
- Production and submission of returns information (annual tax summaries, operations with third parties returns, Intrastat statistics).
- National Insurance registrations and deregistrations for businesses and individuals.
- Production of wage/salary slips and settlements.
- Production and renewal of contracts.
- Using the Spanish Social Security’s RED system to notify National Insurance registrations, modifications and deregistrations, and to pay National Insurance contributions.
- Submission of deeds to the respective Registers (Companies, Civil, Property).
- Signature legitimation.
- Filing of Annual Accounts and Report.
- Legalisation of Accounting Books.